Oh wait nevermind. Here it is. In EIGHT DIFFERENT Spring Training columns. Listen, I know it's tough pumping out copy every single day from camp. I'm having a hard enough time and I get to cherry pick from every team in baseball. But, Jesus, I've read about the same goddamn In-N-Out Burger in separate columns from Richard Durrett, Evan Grant, Owen Perkins, Jonah Freedman, Mike Nadel, Greg Hansen (registration required, presumably to identify other burger lovers), and Sean Deveney... twice!
- "The sky was clear, the air was crisp, the desert was alive and the In-N-Out Burger was open."
- "There is an In-N-Out Burger spot near the Padres' complex in Peoria, which has four mega-size sports bars close to the baseball complex."
- "...he tripped on a Peoria sidewalk while walking to In-N-Out Burger to get a salad Monday night."
- "...the best hamburger chain of them all, In-N-Out Burger. Before taking in a Padres game, be sure to head north a few blocks on 83rd Avenue and have yourself a double."
- "There's a Cheesecake Factory across the way, as well as Famous Dave's Barbeque. But, for me, going to Peoria means In-N-Out burgers."