Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- Joe Posnanski shares a good Joe Morgan anecdote. To be more specific, it involves the humiliation of Joe Morgan at the hands of Joaquin Andujar, so that should satisfy all your Joe-Morgan-being-humiliated needs. JoeBlog
- Derrick Goold analyzes the Cardinals' starting rotation and notices that they have so far been extreme ground ball pitchers. Thankfully, Eckstein is no longer around to boot easy grounders. BirdLand
- Maury Brown reports that advertising time on MLB's partner networks has almost sold out. FOX, ESPN, and TBS are rolling in the dollars, and even the YES Network is worth more money than the Gettys and the Rothschilds combined. Biz of Baseball
- Futuremrsrickankiel has some fun with Bartolo Colon headlines. Filthy! The Melody of Riot
- Steven Goldman argues that the birth year of America was really 1947. Why? Two words that rhyme with 'Jackie Robinson'. Take your time and read this one. Baseball Prospectus