Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- Rich Lederer over at Baseball Anaysts previews the 2008 amateur draft, set to take place June 5th and 6th: Part One, Part Two
- Eamonn Brennan reports that the Los Angeles Dodgers organization has invited several Dodgers bloggers to meet with various team officials, including general manager Ned Coletti, blowjob king Tommy Lasorda, and skankstress Alyssa Milano: AOL Fanhouse
- Tuffy freezes his ding-dong off watching the Tigers get shut out, but still enjoys himself because he is a good-natured person: The Big Tilde
- Padres blogger Dex exchanged interviews and pleasantries with a Rockies blogger and then they went out for malteds: Gas Lamp Ball
- There is a suicidal bear in Fresno: UmpBump
- Chris Mottram says that Jim Bowden is a douche. I am not one to disagree with Chris Mottram: Mr. Irrelevant
- One More Dying Quail did a heckuva lot of research to identify all the former big-leaguers managing independent league teams. Oh, so that's what Jeffrey Leonard is doing nowadays: Bus Leagues Baseball