Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- David Laurila interviews Brandon Moss about his little trip to Tokyo with the Red Sox. Moss was the first ever major league player to collect his first ding-dong in Japan. Baseball Prospectus
- The sad tale of Lyman Bostock. Los Angeles Times
- Joe Posnanski explains why he is constantly mentioning Duane Kuiper in such hushed tones. I totally get it now. JoeBlog
- Dex lists seventeen different ways for the Padres to encourage fans to attend games without altering the dimensions of Petco Field, an extreme pitchers park. My favorite is #7: "Start a 100 Hot Dog Club. Have people stamp a card every time they have a hot dog at the park. At the end of the year, fans who've eaten 100 hot dogs get a free souvenir pin to stick on their lanyard or hat". Gross. Gas Lamp Ball
- Some Pirates fans are already quite tired of the shitty season in Pittsburgh so they're having a little tournament to determine the worst GM in baseball. They're in the quarterfinal round now. Hey, Ed Wade only got the 2 seed? Oh right, Brian Sabean had dibs on the 1. Bucs Dugout
- A new addictive game. It's like whack-a-mole on ketamine. Doeo