Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- David Appelman argues that clutch isn't just for hitters anymore. Go read about starters and relievers and a little something called 'leverage'. Baseball Analysts
- Ricky Nolasco is adding a splitter to his repertoire. I hope he doesn't call it Mr. Splitty. That's just ridiculous. Fish Stripes
- Alex Ferreyra gives some due love to Hanley Ramirez, a true fantasy stud. Because fantasy stats never take defense into account. Machochip
- Paul Sullivan has some not nice words for Congressman Rahm Emanuel, whose praise of the Cubs reveals his complete lack of knowledge about the team. Chicago Tribune Hardball
- 'duk digs up some fantastic Boston nostalgia on YouTube. I have no feelings towards New England but I friggin' love me some 1993. Big League Stew