Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- According to Reds beat writer Hal McCoy, Bronson Arroyo has been swimming to help with his strength-training and is therefore a sassy senior just like Jorge Cantu. The Real McCoy
- Watch out, opinionated Yankee beat writers. Kyle Farnsworth has a plastic hunting rifle and he's not afraid to use it. LoHud Yankees Blog.
- Pat Lackey wonders who will replace Matt Morris in the Pirates rotation. My vote is for John Smiley. Where Have You Gone, Andy Van Slyke?
- 'Duk creates a clever contest in which we are to guess the baseball players and coaches by looking at their guts. I, for one, am hoping that this will not involved colonoscopy photos. Big League Stew
- Matthew Taylor (no, not our Matt_T) argues that the Orioles should focus on free-agent hitters and not free-agent pitchers. He's right. Peter Angelos has always been better off wasting money on folks like Albert Belle and letting folks like Mike Mussina walk. Just kidding, of course. He really is right. Roar From 34