Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- Dex heads out to the Big Apple for the National Sports Forum Executive Retreat and hears the keynote address by Tim Brosnan, Executive VP of Business at the MLB, aka the douchenozzle who tried to put Spiderman on the bases. Gaslamp Ball.
- Pat notices that Pittsburgh closer Matt Capps is the only NL Central closer to keep both his shit together and the Pirates within reach of .500 so far this season. Where Have You Gone, Andy Van Slyke?.
- Joe Posnanski was in attendance for Jon Lester's no-hitter at Fenway Park and puts together a remarkable piece in which he reflects on those moments when one simply 'knows' something is going to happen. Joe, where were you for ALCS Game 4 in 2004? JoeBlog.
- I didn't realize it but wearing a black and orange San Francisco Giants cap is suddenly the hottest goddamn thing ever, regardless of what 'Duk says to the contrary. Big League Stew.
- Tony Jackson notes that the Dodgers used three Asian pitchers from three different Asian countries to beat the Angels over the weekend. In related news, CTC had crab rangoon AND sushi last night for dinner. Inside the Dodgers.
- Ryan Zimmerman's blog sucks. Ryan Zimmerman's blog, which sucks.