Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- Duk questions the record for home runs in a single season by a second baseman. Is it 42? Is it 43? Will Chase Utley break it anyway? Big League Stew.
- Blue Jays manager John Gibbons is something something Toronto something King of the Hill something something. Food Court Lunch.
- Byron speaks on behalf of Cubs fans everywhere and uses a clever literary device to express his displeasure with such a late and close game. Glad to see Cubs fans focusing on something besides their inevitable disappointment. GoatRiders of the Apocalypse.
- Someone named Tom threw out the first pitch at Petco Park with his feet. Because he has no arms. Quick, somebody alert Dean Kamen. Gaslamp Ball.
- POSTGAME AUDIO FROM SALOMON TORRES! Brewers Blog.
- Rudy Seanez will beat your ass with his martial arts and/or changeup. The 700 Level.
- An interactive database of the top 20 music videos from every week between 1980 and 1998. God, I miss 1991. Grabb.it TV.