Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- Adam Rubin gets to the heart of the matter with the Mets organization and lays the blame directly on Omar Minaya. I agree; Willie Randolph has been handed a team with a farm system in shambles. NY Daily News.
- The Brewers are going to be ponying up almost $100 in free giveaways per game to fans! All they want in return is a 30,000 person focus group on how to make the bullpen not suck so much. Here's a hint: have Gagne murdered. Brewers Blog.
- Joe Posnanski pens the best and most succinctly amazing piece about Junior Griffey. JoeBlog.
- Meech thinks that Adam Eaton cannot dress himself properly. I disagree. He dresses fine for someone with an IQ of 40. The Fightins'.
- Enrico wants a Schmitter. Bad. The 700 Level.
- Derek Jacques questions the sanity of the headline writers at MLB.com. If that iPhone thing works out, I will never question anything MLB.com does. The Weblog that Derek Built.
- Ronny Paulino is persona non gratis among the Pirates pitching staff. Also persona non gratis among the Pirates pitching staff is anyone with pitching talent. Bucs Dugout.
- Go listen to the new Hold Steady album. Commenter Taco Time for Mom & Dad implores you. Brooklyn Vegan.