Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- Jonah Keri is a crazed sportswriter who somehow thinks he can attack Derek Jeter and somehow escape my roving, blog-reading eye. Sure, he makes a solid hypothesis and backs it up with factual evidence such as isolated power and points out age-based regression, but...wait, what was my point? NY Sun.
- David Cameron of the U.S.S. Mariner blog pens a fantastic critique of the Seattle organization, seeking to find out 'where it all went wrong'. Richie Sexson figures to be a main topic in this column. Baseball Analysts.
- The Gaslamp Ball folks dig up some not-so-nice things about the Brothers Giles. I'm not really sure if any of this is true, but considering Marcus' reputation, I wouldn't doubt any of it. Gaslamp Ball.
- Meech finally discovers the lowest point in Phillies history, in video form. You know, they imploded Veterans Stadium simply because this video was filmed there. The Fightins'.
- What in God's name will happen to The Big Tilde dot com if the Tigers trade The Big Tilde? No matter, they just swept the White Sox. Detroit revolution! The Big Tilde.
- Our own Camp Tiger Claw went on a date with Jonah Keri and Doug Flutie's brother last night and got into a shouting match with Ramon Hernandez. All in a day's work! Jonah Keri.