Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- Newsday blogger Bob Glauber once saw Don Zimmer naked. That's nothing, I once saw Yogi Berra taking a schvitz. Bob Blog.
- Tom Haudricourt breaks the sad news that Julian Tavarez has been DFA'd by Milwaukee after going 0-1 with a 8.59 ERA in 7 1/3 innings. Guess he just missed his buddy Manny Ramirez. Brewers Blog.
- Tony Jackson relates some tale about someone from West Virginia getting kicked out of Great American Ballpark. I don't get it. Inside the Dodgers.
- Sometimes, when words fail you, it's best to relate a narrative using pictures or pictograms. DMZ does it well to describe the Mariners awfulness. U.S.S. Mariner.
- Marc Hulet rewards our patience and looks at the rookie hitters. Baseball Analysts.
- Some people hate grammatical and spelling mistakes. Some people like to eat at nice restaurants. Some people fit both categories. Washington Post.