Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- Rich Rys contributes a poignant column about domestic abuse in baseball. Although he forgets to include sassy senior Jorge Cantu, he remembers to name the patron saint of linkpunching, Wil Cordero. Deadspin.
- David Laurila interviews New England Patriots kicker Stephen Gostowski, who played baseball on scholarship at Memphis and was merely a walk-on to the football team. If it wasn't for his horse, he wouldn't have spent that year at college. Baseball Prospectus: Unfiltered.
- dak recognizes the importance of the Dusty Baker/Corey Patterson relationship and is quick to point out the problems that lie within. Fire Joe Morgan.
- Mariners fan and blogger Dave reprints some telling remarks about Seattle players made by anonymous coaches. In other news, Arthur Rhodes now legally owns Richie Sexson. U.S.S. Mariner.
- Joe Posnanski ends up backstage at a Death Cab concert. That's all I have to say about that. JoeBlog.
- Yes, Phillies fans are still on the nitrous. The 700 Level.
- Straight females are not the only ones lusting after Troy Tulowitzki and naming him their 'future husband'. Jock Talk Blog.