Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- The good folks at Hugging Harold Reynolds asked me to participate in their Iron Ref competition. So I did. Go vote for me. Hugging Harold Reynolds.
- Phony Gwynn is none-too-happy with his San Diego Padres' offense, so he creates a list of suggestions how Bud Black can improve it. He forgot: "Use more steroids." And Here Come the Pretzels.
- Rob suggests that the Cubs abandon their new 'tradition' of having hack celebrities sing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" and instead have Cub great Ron Santo do it every game. Rob is both smart and has a great name. Goat Riders of the Apocalypse.
- The Brewers are thinking about changing up their approach to grooming starters on their single A team, having relievers start the game and the starters come in for the fourth. Up is down and black is white, but can you imagine a game started by Eric Gagne? Do not want. MLB.com.
- Hanley Ramirez is a man of many hats. His latest job has him watering the infield at Dolphins Stadium. I wonder if the groundskeepers do the YMCA there. Sun-Sentinel Blogs.
- Turn your browser into a bizarro-world TV set. Boing Boing.