Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- For all of you into kids, it's Eric Angevine's latest Z-Meter update. Bus Leagues Baseball
- Me: The Braves record in one run games is bad. Audience: HOW BAD IS IT? Me: The worst ever. AJC
- Tom Waits is touring and all I got were these newspaper reviews. Columbs Dispatch Phoenix New Times
- The Rays have a Superfan. That's pretty awesome for a city that's only had a baseball team for one year. Big League Stew
- Is someone leaking all this Manny stuff to set him up? An interesting question but not as interesting as the theory I'm going to expound on tomorrow. Surviving Grady