Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- 'Duk tells us all about A-Rod's new deal with William Morris Agency and then questions why all baseball players receive such meager endorsement deals. Except Derek Jeter, that dude makes mad cash selling Fords.
- It's free preview week at Baseball Prospectus. Since I steal so much of my material and ideas from them, the least I can do is send you there to poke around. Baseball Prospectus.
- Rinku and Dinesh met a Korean dude named Joey, played some catch, and ate a delicious Italian meal prepared by JB sir. Rinku used a plastic knife so he wouldn't cut his fucking finger again. Million Dollar Arm Blog.
- Good news for Salomon Torres' sausage-loving daughters: the Brewers games can now be heard in Spanish on ESPN Deportes Radio. Brewers Blog.
- Don't show this handy-dandy diagram to Prince Fielder. Serious Eats.
- The San Diego Chicken's greatest bits. Gaslamp Ball.