Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- Arizona fans need something fun and cheery to lift their spirits ever since their midseason plummet started well before midseason. Hence, Top Ten Moments in Diamondbacks History. AZ Snakepit.
- Answer Man David Brown interviews Texas Rangers star Milton Bradley. Hey, it turns out he's never read The Fountainhead! I can go back to being a Milton Bradley fan! Big League Stew.
- Politicobaseballblogger Nate Silver analyzes the trend towards smaller ballparks and the subsequent decrease in seating capacity. Remember when Municipal Stadium sat 74,000 fans? No? Why? Because they never sold more than 5000 tickets? Baseball Prospectus.
- The Yankees are having a record number of new alumni attend Old Timers Day this year. Holy shit, Wayne Tolleson is still alive? MLB.com.
- Jonah Keri loves Mondays, disagrees with Bob Geldof. JonahKeri.com.
- Roger Ebert reflects on his departure from "At the Movies". RogerEbert.com.