Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- Answer Man David Brown interviews Mike Mussina. It's a great read, but if you want awkwardness, skip to the part where he asks about The Onion. Big League Stew.
- Our old friend Kyle Blanks gets put in the prospect spotlight. Is he hiding his gigantic 'fro under that batting helmet? One can only hope. Future of Fantasy.
- Bored Phillies fans debut new fanclub for Kyle Kendrick. To Kyle, this is merely secondary to the fact that he's dating a Survivor hottie. Philadelphia Will Do.
- Deepesh sir got an official certificate as a baseball coach! He's the first ever Indian to be certified in the United States! I have no idea what that even means! Million Dollar Arm Blog.
- Maury Brown ranks the top ten locations for MLB expansion and comes out with North Jersey at the top of his list. He also pays proper homage to Walkoff Walk. Thanks, Mo! Biz of Baseball.
- There was an owl in Joe Torre's office. Inside the Dodgers.
- Headline of the year: Woman riding a donkey fights off lion with machete. Associated Press.