Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- Marc Hulet does all the heavy lifting and gives us the rundown on the amateur players who have signed and players who haven't signed yet. No matter what, these kids deserve some cash now because they'll basically be indentured servants until they become free agents. Baseball Analysts.
- DMac gives us a quick audio clip of announcer Tom McCarthy working Dodgers pitcher Jason Johnson's insulin pump into the conversation. Insulin helps us grow and play! Philadelphia Will Do.
- Here's some more video of the streakers who ran onto the field at Petco Park this week. I wouldn't really call them streakers, since I don't see any franks or beans. Gaslamp Ball.
- Bucs Dugout and Where Have You Gone, Andy Van Slyke get together to comment on the latest trade acquisitions by the Pittsburgh Pirates. They are rationally exuberant. Bucs Dugout.
- RINKU IS SICK! Million Dollar Arm Blog.
- Art-house cinemas in England are looking to ban popcorn. My head just exploded reading that. The Observer.