Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- Joe Posnanski buries the lead here, so read the whole consarned thing to find out his big blog news. JoeBlog.
- Evan Longoria did well but the other Rays have done far better at third base. Small sample sizes, hurrah! Fifth Outfielder.
- Peter Abraham has finally descended into a Peter King-esque madness, posting an entire listicle of 'observations'. You're a baseball reporter. Report on baseball. Nobody cares about your taste in TV shows. LoHud Yankees Blog.
- Think things have gotten bad for the Royals? NOT SO FAST. They're interested in Kip Wells. All Things Rockies.
- The good folks at FishStripes have been keeping tabs on Marlins catcher Matt Treanor's wife Misty and her pal Kerri as they continue their beach volleyball adventures in Beijing.
Tonighttomorrow night is the gold medal match! FishStripes.
- Pat was happy about the Pedro Alvarez deal. REAL happy. Where Have You Gone, Andy Van Slyke.
- A cat eating spaghetti. Neatorama.