Hey kids, I'm throwing out a bunch of old books.
- ARE the Dodgers gonna sweep the crap out of the slipping Phillies again? Maddux puts on the Dodger Blue tonight. Hope he's cured that jock itch.
- HOW will Tampa handle it's second straight series against a division leader? They're headed to Chicago to take on the Pale Hose.
- CAN Boston get some revenge against Toronto after last week's consecutive shellackings? Not if Paul Byrd gets smacked around again tonight.
- WHO you got in the Marlins/Snakes tilt?
- DOES anyone want to help me move?
- WILL the Mets continue to stay (ugh) hot? They get this Astros series off on the best possible foot by sending Johan to the hill to counter Oswalt.
Another one in the books. Enjoy the weekend, folks. There aint much summer left. But whatever you end up doing make sure you bookend your days with the stylings of weekend editor extrordinaire, Lloyd The Barber. Man's got a way with the written word, don't he?
We'll see you all on Monday.