Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- There's a blog out there that collects awesome pictures of terrible parties. For some reason, they featured a picture of our own Lloyd the Barber last week. Sorry I Missed Your Party.
- The Answer Man interviewed future hall of famer and current sighing broadcaster Ron Santo. Ron waits until the end to play the diabetes card. Big League Stew.
- JB Sir videotaped Rinku and Dinesh going about their household chores and sent the video back to their families in Mumbai. I'm sure their families will be happy to see their sons and brothers vacuuming in America. The Million Dollar Arm Blog.
- Curtis Granderson makes an appearance at Genesee Valley Auto Mall in Flint Township. The Flint Township News.
- The yet-as-unnamed Bowling Green, KY team will be moving from the South Atlantic League to the Midwest League starting in 2010. Hopefully, they'll be making the move as Cave Shrimp. BBTF Newsblog.
- Josh Beckett's dumb elbow inspires more hemming and hawing than any elbow in recent memory. WEEI.
- A spider sitting on a frog sitting on a turtle. Darren Hoyt