Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- Brewers fans once again get to participate in a lottery for tickets to all three rounds of the playoffs. Maybe this year they'll actually make it. Brewers Blog.
- Marc Hulet rates the top fifteen prospects for the crappy teams out in the NL West. Don't look now, but the Giants are set to wreak some havoc come 2010. Whee, 81 wins! Baseball Analysts.
- But for now, the Giants are satisfied having 36-year-old rookies hit their first career tater tots. The Splash.
- The Mariners have resigned themselves to being in rebuilding mode. First point of order: fix the leaky turlets in the left field loge section. USS Mariner.
- Major League Baseball is making the same amount of money showing games online last year that they made from showing games on FOX in 2006. How much longer until Tim McCarver is fully digitized, a la Max Headroom? Squawking Baseball.
- Gerald Cosloy tracks down a picture of the Joba impersonator who got all them free bagels. The similarity is eerie. Can't Stop the Bleeding.
- Out of respect to the professional football season starting tonight, I give to you some of the best football songs ever recorded. WFMU's Beware of the Blog.