Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- EJ Fagan says what everyone has been thinking forever: the BBWAA award system is broken. It's sad that the BBWAA can collectively be so daft. MVN.com.
- Jonah Keri expounds on the most devastating injuries that have derailed the playoff hopes of baseball teams. Any column that namedrops Gary DiSarcina is a good one. ESPN Page 2.
- Maury Brown makes some suggestions for fixing the flailing Nationals franchise. Dude, don't help them out. It's more fun to watch them strugggggggggle. Biz of Baseball.
- GEICO's Matt Cerrone shits all over The 700 Level's Dan Levy and jinxes his team. MetsBlog brought to you by GEICO.
- Look! Another fucking listicle! Just what the sportsblogosphere needs! Simon on Sports.
- Rinku nearly cut himself making pork ribs. Again. Will these boys ever learn? The Million Dollar Arm Blog.
- Our first Walkoff Walk Pants Party might take place this winter in...Milwaukee? Brewers Blog.
- Some chucklehead swallowed a big gulp of Thompsons Water Seal. The comments here are hilarious. FFToday Forums.