Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- Pat tries to figure out the future of the Pirates payroll and links the progression of the team to the Brewers. Wait, THOSE Brewers? Where Have You Gone, Andy Van Slyke.
- Parody may be dead, but Grant does his best to resurrect it with this faux conversation with a Giants fan from the all-too-recent past. Wait a minute...he made a time machine...out of a DeLorean? McCovey Chronicles.
- Pat Jordan provides an excellent profile of sadsack Barry Zito. Now featuring an interactive graphic! NYT Play Magazine.
- Jon Bois reflects on a childhood spent with Nick Markakis. His dad works at Lockheed. True Story. Mouthpiece Sports.
- Our own Camp Tiger Claw is dropping like a lead balloon in the Player Pick Pool but at least he's doing it with grace. Touching Base.
- Buy this Marlins scrunchie. Fishstripes.
- Consume these Mariner cupcakes. USS Mariner.
- EepyBird's sticky note experiment. Vimeo.