Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- Former White Sox Rookie of the Year Ron Kittle is making furniture out of bats and balls. Yes, Ron Kittle is Baseball Jesus. WSBT.com.
- Jonah Keri doesn't mince words in defending Albert Pujols for MVP. He also thought I was Rob Neyer when I instant-messaged him for Montreal advice this morning. ESPN Page 2.
- Bob Keisser does a terrific column on Baseball Analyst's own Rich Lederer, whose father was the famous Dodgers beat writer George Lederer. No mention of Bert Blyleven? Huh? Long Beach Press Telegram.
- Derrick Goold points out that the Cardinals are the only visiting team to clinch a World Series victory twice at Yankee Stadium. Does it even count if it happened 40+ years ago? Bird Land.
- Rinku and Dinesh were blessed by Lord Ganesha. The Million Dollar Arm Blog.
- Joe Posnanski reflects on being a sportswriter in a town full of losers. Wait, when did he move to Losertown, Montana? Joe Posnanski.
- Dominoes made of dominoes. ick...Collegehumor.com. Yuck.
- The debut video from CTC's buddy's record label Cotter Records. YouTube.