Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- David Chalk figures out which Red Sox player matches up with which James Bond villians. Tune in tomorrow when he compares the 1989 Kansas City Royals with characters from "How I Met Your Mother". Bugs and Cranks.
- Craig Sager's worst suits. In related news, I almost fit into my new grey suit. Bad Jerseys.
- The Wise potato chip company isn't very wise about which decals they affix to their potato chips. Warning: choking hazard ahead. Hugging Harold Reynolds.
- 'Duk steals a headline but it's a gem. Go read about Orel Hershiser being a poker stud. Big League Stew.
- Joe Sheehan is just as confused as I am about the NLCS, but still finds a way to make an intelligent prediction. Baseball Prospectus.
- Padres owner John Moores is selling 49% of the team because of a painful divorce with his wife Becky. This is going to end just like the movie Major League. Gaslamp Ball.
- The Sugar Shack BBQ features dishes like the Notorious P.I.G., the Texas O.G., and Baby Got Back ribs, along with the Wrappers Delight. Suicide Food.