Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- Phillies fans have tough travel problems since they're playing a team inaccessible by Acela train or automobile. One must travel by aeroplane and/or dirigible. Philadelphia Will Do.
- Jonah Keri's 31 1/2 reasons to watch the World Series. Why just 31 1/2? Because Canadians can't count to 50. ESPN Page 2.
- Jayson Stark has no idea how many World Series the Pirates have won. That is something Jayson Stark and I have in common. WHYG,AVS?.
- Maury Brown's five easy ways for TBS to get their shit in gear in time for the 2009 playoffs. Biz of Baseball.
- Rinku and Dinesh are fascinated by teleprompters and blenders. In other news, their family in India finally got their first transistor radio. The Million Dollar Arm Blog.
- In which a beverage review pursues the concept of "Equality in pursuit of objectivity". Knowledge for Thirst.