Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- Patrick Ebert shares his thoughts on new Mariners G.M. Jack Zduriencik. U.S.S. Mariner.
- Don't get too excited about Jake Peavy yet, Braves fans. Seems as though he might stay in San Diego. Gaslamp Ball.
- Philadelphia Eagles Safety J.R. Reed Wore a B.J. Upton Jersey On Monday, Got Cut on Tuesday. The headline says it all. Fanhouse.
- Our own Lloyd the Barber reviews some video game that allows you to play actual baseball. I haven't played video game baseball since 1988 so I have no idea what this is like. Ghostrunner on First.
- Bob Costas may actually call baseball games again. Savor it! Biz of Baseball.
- Satire and parody may be dead, but this fake news item from the stalwart fake newspaper "The Onion" made me chuckle somewhat. The Onion.
- TIME TO START HOARDING CHEESE, YOU SONS OF BITCHES! Cookthink.