Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- Rinku and Dinesh film some drills for the upcoming Tom Emanski defensive drills DVD. "Are we pitchers or Bollywood stars?" asks Dinesh. "Neither," replies Rob. The Million Dollar Arm Blog.
- With the Hot Stove season just around the corner, Marc Hulet grades the off-season trades from last winter. Biggest losers? The Mariners. Baseball Analysts.
- Matt P wonders which Phillies player threw Bud Selig under the bus. Not literally, that would have been both messy and delightful. The 700 Level.
- Tom Krasovic wonders if Jake Peavy can hold out for some Sabathia-type money before agreeing to be traded from the Padres. Who would ever want to leave San Diego anyway? San Diego Union Tribune.
- Lloyd passes up his chance to talk to Ernie Whitt at his local brunch place. That reminds me of the time I almost talked to Rance Mulliniks at a bodega until I realized it was actually just an ATM. Ghostrunner on First.
- Juicy butts. Suicide Food.