- IF the Red Sox win tonight, are the Angels done? Beckett pitches back at Fenway Sunday night and is said to be feeling good.
- WILL the Cubs or the Brewers win a single playoff game for their division?
- ARE the Rays ever going to be out of their depth or will they just keep chugging along?
- HOW could the two people in that picture possibly be related to Rob? They're too good looking.
- DO you have enough beer, chips and dip to last through the weekend's slate of games?
So here's our schedule for the weekend: we don't have one. Tomorrow and Sunday we'll have individual discussion threads for each game, and maybe even some glogging. We're playing it by ear for the rest of the divisional round, so keep checking back with us over the next couple days. Lloyd is piloting the ship per usual, but you never know who'll show up. It's the holidays.
I'm in NYC for the weekend, watching the Red Sox in bars that will be blissfully free of success drunk Yanks fans and hopefully any kind of Mets fans whatsoever. You all take good care and we'll see you on Monday.