- IS Impartial Baseball America rooting for Red Sox/Dodgers as much as it seems like? Again, I'm saying impartial. People without a dog in the fight. Those are some pretty compelling built in storylines, no matter what you think of the parties involved.
- DID Nostricaneus know something we didn't when he made a point of writing about Brett Myers this morning? None of us would be surprised at implosion, that's for sure.
- IN WHICH inning will Matsuzaka decide to walk 3 consecutive Rays?
- WILL Jamie Moyer turn in his best postseason start since his days with the St. Louis Browns?
- WHY AREN'T YOU WALKING MANNY?
- HOW will Josh Beckett look tomorrow? I know the goatee is stupid, I meant how will his pitching look?
- DO we love you too much? We must. We have glogs lined up for every single dadgum game this weekend.
Peep this. Today at 4:30, I present my Glog of NLCS Game 2. You know how I do. I like to blindly speculate and embed music. It's always a good time. For tonight's ALCS opener, I'm handing things off to the wildly talented Sooze of Babes Love Baseball. Kid will have you in stitches late into the night. Come getcha some.
Tomorrow morning, you're back in the loving hands of one Lloyd The Barber. He'll have you covered with recaps and various ephemera from the night that was, before taking you into his very own glog of tomorrow night's ALCS Game 2. It's Thanksgiving in Canadia so send this guy some virtual cranberry sauce for his troubles.
He's got you Sunday morning/afternoon then it's Sooze time again on Sunday. I told you we love you all.
Rob and I are back on Monday and I'm pretty interested to see how these series will look by then. This is why we're WoWies, folks. Now go out there and watch some baseball. See you soon.