- HOW stoked are you about the new installment of Ken Burns' Baseball? Not as stoked as me. Watch it with your dad or cellmate.
- NEED some movie advice? Ask Rinku and Dinesh. I agree about The Darjeeling Limited. I thought it was the perfect exercise of Wes Anderson's style and anyone expecting more should go out and make their own film. I also suspect the need to attack it was "intellectual anti-intellectual what was hip is unhip backlash" by the urban media elite. Which is pretty much what they think. Same thing with I'm Not There. I want to get their take on that one too.
- HOW do I feel about the Baldelli and Smoltz signings going official? Glad you asked. If Rocco is really on the health upswing he has the potential to be the best fourth outfielder in baseball. That's a huge asset to a team that employs awesome, but injury prone Florida State Seminole JD Drew. And regarding Smoltz, his signing just creates another question.
- WHAT are they gonna do with some of these stockpiled arms? Arlington thinks they're in Boston's crosshairs.
- EVER heard of "Prince" Joe Henry? Known as the great entertainer of the negro leagues he passed away Friday. Keep em smiling, Prince.
- DOES anyone know the words to the Oklahoma fight song? I would never root for them under normal circumstances but a title game against those filthy worthless Gators is no normal circumstance. So Boomer Sooner, and stuff.
Today is also Elvis' birthday and it's a minor holiday of sorts for me. Happy Birthday, King.
We'll see you all back here tomorrow. Same WoW Channel.