Hey kids, you're supposed to turn it on to make it work.
- IS baseball really recession-proof? Squawking Baseball's Shawn Hoffman investigates (hint: no it's not, but it's recession-resistant) and the whole thing gets stuck behind the Baseball Prospectus paywall. Check out his free thoughts on the matter instead.
- WHAT was Phillies pitcher Kyle Kendrick thinking when he did this photo-shoot with the sexy Survivor Stephenie LaGrossa?
- HOW MUCH must former Royals slugger Mike Sweeney love Animal Style burgers? Must be a lot because he just signed a minor league deal with the Mariners that will have him in Peoria, AZ for spring training, with the local In-N-Out just steps away.
- WHY can't the Seattle Post-Intelligencer distinguish between Mike Sweeney and Mark Sweeney? Screenshot here in case they wise up and fix the mistake.
- WHERE is Rich Hill headed, or more accurately, does anyone not named Rich Hill even care?
- DID you wash your hands after you tinkled after lunch? Hope you didn't use anti-bacterial soap.
That's it for today. Come back and join us tomorrow as we finish off the BONILLA projections with two bookend entries, and approach a very special date in Walkoff Walk history.
(Tigers fantasy camp photo courtesy of Tom Hagerty and LakelandLocal.com)