- DOES anyone else find constant updates on who is or isn't playing in the WBC kind of unnecessary? Maybe it's just because I always have to read the wire, but i'm pretty anxious for that thing to be over with just so "____ will not play in WBC" stops clogging my RSS reader.
- IF Mickey Rivers is the #47 Angel of all time then what number Yankee is he?
- HOW do you say "Steinbach" in Japanese?
- HOW long will it take you to get used to saying "Milwaukee Brewers Baseball presented by Potawatomi Bingo Casino" instead of Milwaukee Brewers? More importantly, does that casino have a pool?
- DOES being a huge fan of The Young & The Restless make Jim Rice more or less deserving of the HoF?
- HAS anyone seen Frost/Nixon yet? I really want to and today seems like a good day to do it since Blagojevich just got impeached.
- WILL Derek Lowe have a job by Monday?
- AM I going to survive my first Madball show in years? If someone pushes me into the pit I'm going to cry.
That's it for us this week. But rest assured we're working all weekend. Walkoff Walk's in-depth 2009 preview starts Monday, and the first leg of it is pretty special if I do say so myself.
Stand up, New York. Same WoW channel.