Hey kids, our producer is Doug The Subway Fugitive Bongo Boy Berman.
- IS Fred Faour of the Houston Sports Examiner asking us to fight him?
- HOW excited are Twins fans for their new stadium? So excited they sold a record number of season tickets for the final season of their current one. Season ticket holders get first crack at Target Field seats.
- DO you want us to write about the sad tale of Andruw Jones and couple it with Neil Young lyrics? Too late, Dave O'Brien already did.
- MIGHT Scott Kazmir be playing with fire by pitching in the WBC? Go tell our pal 'Duk what you think and raise the level of discourse in the comments at Yahoo! Sports by leaps and bounds.
- WHY did Sirius/XM cancel Charley Steiner's AWESOME media call-in show? Rob is going to defenestrate his satellite radio soon if the Sirius higher-ups keep screwing up XM's mojo.
- ARE you going to join Rob in watching the season premiere of "Big Love" on Sunday? Those crazy Mormons!
That's all for us this week. Tune in next week for some more of that good ol' fashioned BONILLA flavor.
Vintage Jim Rice photo from Spring Training in 1986 taken by Flickr user Apollo13MA.