- WHY are you so obsessed with this Jim Bowden story? Stan Kasten is flummoxed since Nats camp is so "positive, upbeat, optimistic." And THAT flummoxes me. It's a vicious cycle.
- IS Vernon Wells finished as a CF?
- DON'T you think Tony Jackson describes this Dodger Stadium construction worker a little too well? I keed, Tony. I keed.
- HAVE you had enough rhyme scheme talk for today? Well too bad. Here's a pretty stellar new piece by Leonard Cohen that's called a poem but seems to me more like a song.
- RICK Helling: defender of truth and freedom?
- CAN you do grammar more gooder than Obama and I?
That's all for today. But it's time we had a talk about advertising. I'm sure you noticed the little Google Ad on the right side of the page that started today. Staying independent has always been very important to us here at WoW and this is a good way to generate a little bit of revenue for our server costs without having to join a big network. I'm sure we'll all get used to it pretty fast and soon you'll be ignoring those just like you do all of our writing.
Tomorrow is my first day reporting to camp and I'll be checking in from the road while Rob has you covered on all the day's news. See you here then, pals. Same WoW channel.
(Chinese national team apparel photos courtesy of Catch Central Florida's Flickr stream)