Hey kids, access granted.
- WHY are poor people so upset about the New Yankee Stadium seating plans? I mean really, if you can't afford to go to the game, just watch it in your 4th floor walk-up tenement building and drink your dirty Shasta.
- DID you put in a bid for the naughty Mickey Mantle ball? Tough nuts because the Mantle family snatched it up.
- HOW much of a jerk am I? I just realized I stole the Corey Patterson/confessional photo from a tip that came via The Sports Hernia, and to make matters worse, they had all their pics removed by lawyers. Sorry, The Sports Hernia.
- IS Manny a Dodger yet? Not if Giants president Larry Baer has anything to say about it.
- REMEMBER Mickey Morandini? He's back. In POG form.
That's a wrap for Thursday kids. Speaking of wraps, I think Kris is outside the Disney Wide World of Sports Complex puking up his guts right now after feasting on the press box buffet. Don't worry, he'll be back tomorrow with some special posts for us, including the much-awaited Creampuff column. Sayonara, WoWies!
(that's a photo from yesterday's Astros-Nats tilt as taken by Flickr user picAndrew)