Hey kids, recognize the opportunity.
- HOW cute does Dominican shortstop Jose Reyes look with his Mets turban underneath his official WBC-endorsed team cap?
- SHOULD we be scared of New Jersey's own Rick Porcello? Patrick Hayes thinks the Tigers' fifth starter job is his, as long as the rest of Detroit's rotation keeps stinking the jernt up.
- WHAT are Rangers beat writer Evan Grant's top five favorite burger chains? Our pal has never been to a Five Guys, so I will forgive him for including Roger Ebert's favorite Steak-N-Shake.
- IS the Colonel Sanders Curse the Japanese equivalent of the Curse of the Bambino? I say no, it's cute, but needs a little schoolgirl-panty-worship to make it fully weird enough.
- WHY does it always rain on me?
That'll just about do it for today. Hurry home, kids, Team America tackles Team Venezuela for the one seed tonight at 6:30EDT on the MLB Network, followed by Team Mexico vs Team Australia elimination game at 10PM. See ya tomorrow, chuckleheads.
(photo courtesy of Flickr user random letters)