Hey kids, 'low mileage' is a relative term.
- IS Luis Castillo's torrid spring for real? If so it would really change the dynamic of that lineup, but I'm skeptical.
- WHO said this:
"I've always been a guy that has gotten stronger the longer the season goes and I don't think that will change. I understand what it takes to go out there and throw 110 pitches a game.
"I take great care of my body. I eat well. I think I'm in great shape. There might be adjustments I need to make, but I feel if you work smart, eat smart and keep your body strong, I think it will be there."
Of course it was Carl Pavano!
- DID you know that baseball writers like burgers?
- WHAT does Ryan Braun have to do to strenghthen his ribcage muscles? He has his second strain there in as many years.
- ANY thoughts on Steve Earle's new record of TVZ covers? I'm sure I'll like it, I'm a huge fan of both guys. I just wonder about it's necessity.
- WILL you join us for our Tourney Bracket Challenge? I know it's a different sport, but we're all CBB fans here so we might as well all be in a pool together. Especially since you won't get in my hot tub. The Group ID# is "132173" and the password is "shrimp"
Monday. I'm all high. Get me out of FLA. I fooled ya. In school, yeah. Now I know a made a mistake. That's a good song. Hope we helped your Monday speed by. We'll see you tomorrow. Same WoW channel.
(That incredible graphic of the incredible Dwight Evans stolen from Craicmedia's Flickrstream.)