- CAN you name the A's Opening Day Starter? Nope, it's Dallas Braden.
- CAN you name the fifth starter for the Indians? Yup, Scott Lewis.
- WHEN will John Lackey pitch next now that he's been shut down.
- IS Trot Nixon's career done now that the Brewers have released him.
- WHAT is the worst industry that the government could try and bail out? Newspapers!
- WOULD you like the complete MLB Network Thursday Night Game schedule for April & May? Well, here then. Go put it in your IPhone, yuppy.
- HOW underrated was George Kell? He was a HoFer, you know.
- WHAT about Arthur Richman? He was one of Big Stein's most trusted advisors and you never really heard about him.
That's the end of another day. Some sad news mixed in with some silly news mixed in with some educated guesses. A lot like life, I suppose.
Rob has your final Division Preview. He'll be taking the AL East and I'm already sharpening my claws for attack if he picks the Yankees to win. We'll all wait together, ok? See you tomorrow. Same WoW channel.