- Our pal 'Duk grabs one of the most intriguing guest bloggers around to do a recurring guest post. Detroit Tigers centerfielder Curtis Granderson will be writing The Grandstand on a semi-regular basis. Let's hope he gives a shoutout to The Big Tilde blog. Big League Stew.
- Hey, remember the 1991 World Series? Wezen-ball does, and tracks down the pre-season predictions for the Braves and Twins, both coming off last-place finishes. Keep your hopes high, Orioles fans! Not you, Nationals fans. Wezen-ball.
- Remember when Chipper Jones was drafted #1 overall in 1990? GM-Carson does. Check out the pitchers drafted #1 a year before and a year after ol' Chip. Whoops! More Hardball.
- Johan Santana has a personalized and unique handshake for each member of the Mets squadron. He's afraid of furries so he has no special handshake for Mr. Met. Mets Blog.
- Jerkwheat is a rational fan. The Big Tilde.
- Gary Dexter explains how the book All Quiet on the Western Front got its title. Did you know that Erich Remarque was sharing a flat with Leni Riefenstahl when he wrote the novel? That's like Johan Santana and Mr. Met sharing a loft apartment in Queens. How Books Got Their Titles.
You want to be featured in the Linkpunch? Write well, or put together a nifty video, or capture a funny picture. Otherwise, hit the bricks.