Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- Evan Grant gives us the inside information on Tom Hicks' default filing and whether or not he'll be forced to sell off the Rangers. Looks like the answer is no. Sorry, Rangers fans. Inside Corner.
- We congratulate Pat Lackey at the Pirates blog WHYGAVS which just turned four years old. Take a walk down memory road with Pat, but drop some breadcrumbs so you end up back here. Where Have You Gone, Andy Van Slyke?
- Grant conducts a faux interview with the V.P. of Blackouts at MLB Advanced Media. Satire is dead, but this is hilarious stuff. McCovey Chronicles.
- The views at Citi Field are horrible. In fact, the entire outfield is covered with an enormous American flag. Can't Stop the Bleeding.
- Can you top my score of 9 out of 15 on the state flag quiz? Mental Floss.
- If you haven't subscribed to my Twitter Feed, you're missing out on all sorts of fun breaking news items.