Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- Joe Posnanski does the hard work and figures out the offensive results after each count in at-bats, then evaluates them. One out of every 8 at-bats goes to a full count, or one out of every 2 when Steve Trachsel is pitching. JoeBlog.
- Oh my goodness my favorite non-Yankee player has is contributing to the Bats Blog at the Grey Lady! Fernando Perez has a hurt wrist and a degree from Columbia University in creative writing. He's probably out for the whole year which leaves a ton of time to become the next Tyler Kepner. Bats.
- An entire blog devoted to fake customer complaints that have been submitted to real live companies and most likely ignored? Okay, sounds good! Here's a Pittsburgh Pirates themed one. The Customer is Always Right.
- Evan Grant is bored while the Rangers and Blue Jays tussle at the RogersCentreSkyNetDome so he comes up with a cheery Earth Day-themed listicle. Play along and come up with your own environmentally-themed baseball names, like former White Sox outfielder Fred Globalwarmings. Inside Corner.
- Curtis Granderson blogs about food and attempts to become the next Andre Ethier, except without the presumption that he has such discerning taste. Big League Stew: The Grandstand.
- Our pal D-Mac is going to liveglog today's 1PM Phillies-Brewers tilt for us. He also submits a link to his new favorite show. Larry Holmes and Marmalade.