Sometimes people write better than us. Each Tuesday and Thursday WoW gives you our favorite baseball links we've come across.
- Tyler Kepner gets to the bottom of that age-old question: how do the three Molina brothers keep up with each other when they're playing for three different major league teams? The answer? Television. And pagers. Bats.
- FoWoW Jonah Keri wrote his first column for Sports Illustrated this season, in which he tut-tuts Mets fans for booing David Wright. Well Jonah, it turns out that Mets fans can use computers AND the Internet nowadays. JonahKeri.com.
- U.S.S. Mariner blogger and stat guru Dave Cameron is finally relieved that he can talk smack about ex-Mariner J.J. Putz without having to take occasional crying breaks. It's okay, Dave, he's gone now, to a much worse place. FanGraphs.
- Curtis Granderson likes how the Royals organization renovated Kauffman Stadium and likens it to Angel Stadium. In fact, he loves Angel Stadium so much that he calls the Rally Monkey perhaps "the best thing going in an MLB stadium these days". What, even better than the money laundering at CitiField? Big League Stew: The Grandstand.
- Diamond Leung has an awesome name and has issues with Andre Ethier's refusals to take photographs with fans. He'll make you read his droning 8,000-word essay on the Fry Bread House in Phoenix, but he won't take a quick Polaroid with you. Typical. Diamond Notes.
- If you enjoy the television program "Family Guy" and you hate the Yankees, you'll enjoy this oeuvre from our old pal Weed Against Speed. Sportress of Blogitude.
- Bobby Valetine is fucking delusional. Can't Stop the Bleeding.
- Don't look at these pictures unless you never want to eat chicken ever again. Food Network Humor.