Hey kids, I'll walk into the sun.
- DOES winning the Grapefruit league mean anything for the Yankees? Well, the last 4 years the AL East team with the best Spring record won the division so... no. That's just a stupid coincidence.
- IS Francisco Liriano ready for the 2009 season? Well he better be, he's starting the opener now that Scott Baker is on the DL.
- WHERE have you gone Tony Fossas? The LOOGY Era may be coming to a close as Don "Waka" Wakamatsu won't have a single lefty reliever in his Seattle bullpen.
- DID I lose all my street cred mentioning Condoleeza Rice as Commish? I feel weird.
- DO I at least still have more street cred than Steve Phillips? He wants to do MORE of those fake press conferences.
- HOW awesome is Cito Gaston?
- YOU gonna go check out Sugar? I was shown that trailer up there a few months ago and have been wanting to see it ever since.
That was one fast week. Tomorrow is Friday. We'll be here so will all the usual Friday stuff. See you then. Same WoW channel.