Hey kids, you can't hammer a nail without a hammer and a nail
- CAN Brian Bannister go two-for-two in quality starts on the season when the Royals host the Blue Jays? Fella better hope he gets more than one strikeout tonight against a worsening offense.
- HAVE the Dodgers already wrapped up the NL West? Well of course not, especially if Barry Zito and the Gigantes have anything to say about it.
- WHAT sort of damages is J.C. Romero expecting as he sues the manufacturer of the supplement that got him suspended for 50 games? Torts are fun!
- WOULD you like to know more about the two new joints in NYC? Alex Belth reviewed 'em both with a well-written dual review at SI.com.
- GOT a hankering for 38 grams of ham? Head to Japan.
- WHAT the heck is going on inside Brian Wilson's head? He erased all his Twitter updates after we posted about them.
That's all for today, chuckleheads. Life is rough for your pal Rob since his laptop went kabloowie this weekend but I will do my best to restore my circa-2001 desktop at home so we can absolutely, positively broadcast Episode Five of the Walkoff Walk Furious Five Radio Show, tonight at 10PM EDT. If you hear dead air, you'll know why. Gulp!