Hey kids, the band entrance is for the band only.
- HOW will you spend your refund money now that the Yankees have cut their highest-priced ticket costs in half? As for me, I'm getting a new hat.
- WILL you join me in wishing recently laid-off Reds beat blogger C. Trent Rosencrans the best in his future undertakings? Maybe Dusty Baker can hire him to ghost-write his Twitter feed.
- AREN'T you glad Brad Hawpe's tests came back negative for a concussion? Fella still has a contusion which isn't nearly as painful as Matt Vasgersian's sprained sense of humor.
- IS the second half of the ChiSox-Mariners doubleheader the best pitching matchup of the night? Young studs Felix Hernandez (3-0, 3.12 ERA) and John Danks (2-0, 0.95 ERA) will assume the position on the mound.
- OR will upstart curveballer Wandy Rodriguez continue to baffle hitters and dominate the Redlegs tonight in Cincy? He's already thrown seven scoreless against Dusty's boys this year.
- HAVE you taken time out of your busy, busy day to listen to last night's Furious Five podcast? If not, you'll never know how to avoid Mexican cancer.
That'll do it for your broadcast day. No linkpunch today, so send in your tips for Thursday's edition, folks. Come back tomorrow, same WoW channel, for our special liveglogger Sooze. Mets-Marlins at 1PM, y'all!
(AT&T Field via Flickr user joyosity)