Hey kids, I sound my barbaric yawp over the roofs of the world.
- CAN Zack Greinke maintain his impeccable 0.00 ERA against the un-worsening Blue Jays offense? Zack should watch out for Lyle Overbay who is 5-for-10 career against him with a tater tot.
- WILL the Phillies pitchers continue on a record-setting pace in terms of ding-dongs allowed? I say yes, because Brett Myers is pitching tonight. I also say no, because they're playing the Nats.
- WHO should I root for when Yankee stud Joba Chamberlain faces New Jersey's own Rick Porcello? Tough question, how could I ever root against someone with the word "pork" seemingly hidden in their name?
- COULD the Giants be any more of a home field team? They're 7-3 at AT&T Park and 2-7 on the road. Lincecum saddles up tonight in San Fran against the Dodgers.
- HOW awesome was Sooze's Mets-Marlins liveglog today? It had more Cantu per square inch than any liveglog ever before.
That's a wrap for Wednesday, y'all. Tune in tomorrow, same WoW channel, for some more of the same delicious hipster beer conversations and a modicum of baseball coverage.