Hey kids, if at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
- WHAT rating do you think Andre Ethier is going to give Roy Oswalt's new steakhouse in the middle of West Nowhere, Mississippi?
- HOW much longer will the White Sox be a first place team? Not much longer if Scott Podsednik gets significant playing time.
- THINGS certainly have returned to normal in the basement of the AL East, wouldn't you say? Josh Beckett and his Red Sox (14-7) take on Matt Garza and the Rays (8-14) tonight (EDIT: in St. Petersburg) for the first time since the ALCS.
- WILL the Padres win any games this weekend at Los Angeles? If so, they'll be the first road team to soil Mannywood.
- HAVE you read Dan McQuade's new baseball movie review column yet, entitled Cinema Varitek? It's the best new feature at Walkoff Walk since we started writing breaking news item titles in alliteration.
Tomorrow is Friday! Friday means Classic TV and Creampuffs and other good stuff. Same WoW channel, folks.
(Farewell to the Metrodome courtesy of Flickr user the queen of subtle)