- CAN the Indians spend the rest of the weekend beating up on the Yankees like they did last night?
- WILL playing the Pirates this weekend help Atlanta forget being swept by the Fish?
- WILL playing the Nationals this weekend give the Fish the opportunity to improve to 11-1?
- WILL some home cooking get the Red Sox back on track? They're back in Boston against the Orioles.
- CAN the Blue Jays stay atop the AL East until Monday? They've got the A's at home. I'm sure the Weekend Editor won't talk about it though.
- CAN Cole Hamels have a better second outing, and get the Phils over against the Padres. BOCHYPOWER.
- DID you know that Roy Oswalt's career record vs. the Reds is 24-1. Verne Lundquist would call that "gaudy." But he calls everything gaudy. And he has lots of neck skin. Reds/Astros in Houston this weekend.
- WHO do you like out in Seattle? I don't mean on the Sub Pop roster, I mean between the Tigers and
That does it for us this week. We're back at 100% on Monday. Lloyd will take you through the weekend on his usual Magic Carpet Ride. You don't know what. You can find. Same WoW Channel. See you all Monday. You too, Fish Baby,